AN OPEN LETTER TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI


To: Kirby Hocutt A.D.

In light of the decision to fire Randy Shannon as football coach of the Hurricanes, and the rumors of Jon Gruden, filling the position, I would like to help you by offering my services as your NEW HEAD FOOTBALL COACH. My salary can be negotiated later, but here is my Coaching Staff:

Offensive Coordinator: @TheRealPSJ
Defensive Coordinator and DB Coach: @InTheBleachers
Wide Receivers Coach: @Mengus22
QB Coach: @Kodysportskornr


Head of Recruiting: @KegsnEggs
Director Of Scouting: @thunderingBlurb

Legal Council: @gbdawkins and @andrewsalser
Team Travel Advisor: @OneGreatSeason

Special Advisor To The Head Coach: @jerseyMikeJr


I have assembled THE FINEST minds in College Football here, we will accept Nothing less than a National Championship in under 3 years. I thank you for your time.

Your New Head Football Coach,
LSUChadP (I mean Hurricane ChadP)

No comments:

Post a Comment